I'm often asked what is Shamanic Healing
By HealingWorks, Oct 12 2018 10:37AM
What is Shamanic healing?
- Looking for what is out of balance at a spiritual level which is manifesting at a physical or emotional level.
- Working with helping spirits looking at the transcended realm and treating people as unique. This means the healing will be specifically for that person and unique to that person.
What are the causes of imbalance?
There are four classic courses of imbalance:
Person has lost power
• Symptoms; chronic depression, misfortune, sense something is missing, never experiencing life as flowing.
• Symptoms; Feeling disassociated, not fully engaged in life, depression, grief that doesn’t heal, addictions.
• Symptoms; Localised problem such as bad knee, neck etc.
• Symptoms; Lack of energy, recurring dreams, cold/ cluttered room in house, arguments in same space of house; regularly losing items in house.